Blast Resistant Glass (EN13541:2012)
RESISTANCE AGAINST EXPLOSIVE PRESSURE
DaDiGlass BlastShield™ is a blast resistant glass that uses laminating technology that helps to mitigate the threat from explosives through our unique glass and interlayers, and protects spalling from within the occupants. It can be designed to meet specific blast threats fro accidental. industrial or deliberate explosions.
- Thinner and Lighter design, yet with the same levels of protection.
- Large dimensions available
- High optical quality and clarity
- Safety can be combined with solar control, thermal insulation or acoustic insulation in a single product.
- Tested and validated products with all certificates and documents available.
ER1, max.overpressure 50<Pr<10kPa (No spalling)
ER2, max.overpressure 100<Pr<10kPa (No spalling)
ER3, max.overpressure 150<Pr<10kPa (No spalling)
ER4, max.overpressure 200<Pr<10kPa (No spalling)