SentryGlas® (SGP) ionoplast Laminated Glass
Only Trosifol offers SentryGlas® (SGP) ionoplast interlayers and we are an approved processor to laminate the SGP interlayer.
- 100 times stiffer and five times more tear resistant than PVB.
- Laminates of SentryGlas® can bear higher loads than PVB laminates or equivelent loads using thinner glass enabling lower weight and cost.
- Almost perfect transfer of load between the glass sheets.
- High post-breakage strength over a broad range of temperatures and loads.
- Excellent edge stability, with 20-year-old applications showing no edge defects.
- High clarity – SentryGlas® has a yellowness index of 1.5 or lower, and does not increase significantly. Standard interlayers have yellowness index of between 6 and 12.
- Does not require adhesives, other laminating aids or plasticisers, which could be a source of discoloration.
- Sheet and roll stock do not require refrigerated storage and can be processed on existing units and production lines.
- When used in combination with approved sealants, butt-joined glass elements with SentryGlas® interlayers show no discoloration or other forms of damage to their edges, even after years of weathering.
- Excellent salt-spray/fog resistance – no defects exhibited after 3,000 hour salt-spray test conducted by TÜV laboratory in Singapore.
- Unique properties of ionoplast interlayer increase glass strength and post breakage performance
Paya Lebar Quarter – SGP Laminate with Film Application